”I am as Strong as 1,000 Men put Together” – Tonto Dikeh


Popular Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has commended herself for her efforts at being a successful businesswoman and mother.

The screen diva recently took to her Instagram page to declare her strength as she noted that she works as hard as a man, adding that she is as strong as thousand men put together.

According to the mother-of-one, she works this hard in order to break generational curses so that her children won’t get afflicted by them.


In her words; “I work like a MAN..


I’m Loyal like a FOOL..


I’m as strong as 1,000 men put together..


I don’t do this for me, I do it all for my Seeds..


I never want my Child to go through half what I went thru..




So today I put in all the work..


This is not easy.


I repeat this isn’t easy but with each little step I achieve my dreams..


YOU CAN TOO..

Been strong has its own Curse but most importantly you gat it..


I WILL BREAK ALL GENERATIONAL CURSE SO MY KIDS DONT HAVE TO”


See the IG post:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be The Reason Someone Feels Loved And Supported – Tonto Dikeh (watch)

How Tiwa Savage allegedly Sold her Tape for Millions of Dollars Finally Revealed [Video]

“Home Billion is better than 90 billion” BBNaija Saga’s dad welcomes him in grand style (video)