Mercy Aigbe Calls Faithia Williams An “Ageless Beauty” And “Delight Working With”

 


Faithia Balogun is a professional when it comes to how she goes about her activities while on set. It comes as no surprise to us that her colleague, Mercy Aigbe, admitted that working with the “ageless beauty” is a delight.


Aigbe shared a photo of herself with Faithia and wrote;


READ ALSO:   Offset Blasts Chris Brown Over Insensitive 21 Savage Meme: “CMON FAM, STOP PLAYING WIT DA MANS DEM”

Mercy Aigbe With Ageless Beauty Faithia Williams


“Always a delight working with the Ageless Beauty, my Big Sis @faithiawilliams ❤️❤️”.


If you recall, the fashionista noted recently that she doesn’t know she manages to cope with managing a successful career, business and being a mother. Mercy Aigbe also admitted that things really stressful for her sometimes. She wrote:


READ ALSO:   Entertainment News Today Headlines: Lil Wayne's Baby Girl, Reginae Carter Says She Doesn't Like Veggies And That The Only Green She Likes Is Money

“Often times I get asked how I am able to manage a successful career, business and being a mother! Most times I don’t even know 🤷‍♀️ …….. All I know is I keep going! Whew! Today was stressful asf! I had to juggle between going to open new boxes at the store, then later went off to set!

Ore Bodi walai! How was your day?”


READ ALSO:   Halima Abubakar Warns Against People Using Her Health To Extort Money, Says She’s Not Dying So No Need For The Hashtag — "If I don't ask for money my self ,then it's not from me.I have wonderful people around me.kindly stop the lies"

Click Amebo Book for all the latest Naija gist today!


Share this:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be The Reason Someone Feels Loved And Supported – Tonto Dikeh (watch)

How Tiwa Savage allegedly Sold her Tape for Millions of Dollars Finally Revealed [Video]

“Home Billion is better than 90 billion” BBNaija Saga’s dad welcomes him in grand style (video)