”I Can Cook, Clean and Knack” – Nigerian Man Tells Abroad-Based Ladies Searching for Husband


 A Nigerian man has taken to social media to advertise himself as a husband material to unmarried ladies residing abroad.

The man simply known as Chudy, specifically offered himself to women who are searching for a life partner to join them overseas.

He highlighted his personal qualities, which include cooking, sweeping, caring, good genotype and blood group, and also mentioned that he’s good in bed.

Chudy wrote; ”Incase you are based abroad and you need a husband to join you over there, That’s me on my avi. I’m AA, 0+, i can cook, i can sweep, I’m caring, loving and I can knack too.

We will also give birth to cute children you know Smiling face with 3 hearts. Send me a DM if you come across this hun Heart suit”

See his post:

   
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be The Reason Someone Feels Loved And Supported – Tonto Dikeh (watch)

How Tiwa Savage allegedly Sold her Tape for Millions of Dollars Finally Revealed [Video]

“Home Billion is better than 90 billion” BBNaija Saga’s dad welcomes him in grand style (video)