Now I look my age – Burna Boy says After he shaves off beards of many Years [Photos]

 


Nigerian international singer and Grammy award winner Burna Boy has rocked a new look as he shaved off his beards.

Burna Boy shared his new look via his Instastory on Thursday as the talented singer cum songwriter stressed that he now looks his age.

The singer shared a video of his new look and wrote, “Had to shave my beard. Lol. Now I look my age.”

See his post below;



Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, known professionally as Burna Boy, is a Nigerian singer and rapper. He is one of the biggest and most successful African artists. He rose to prominence in 2012 after releasing “Like to Party“, the lead single from his debut studio album L.I.F.E.

Burma Boy was born on the 2nd of July 1991, and so he is 30 years old this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be The Reason Someone Feels Loved And Supported – Tonto Dikeh (watch)

How Tiwa Savage allegedly Sold her Tape for Millions of Dollars Finally Revealed [Video]

“Home Billion is better than 90 billion” BBNaija Saga’s dad welcomes him in grand style (video)